I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Just browsing Preloved and found this - a 10 month old f2 Cockapoo girl needing a home due to "issues". Thought I would post it on here incase anyone is up for a rehoming challenge!!!

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1034202306/2b14690c.html

Hope she gets rehomed soon and with someone who can help her :(
I don't understand why they are charging £400! Surely they should be giving her to the right home. (hubby just pointed out that maybe the price tag ensures they don't get any time wasters contacting them)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes they probably just want to make sure someone who is serious about taking her on takes her - must be very difficult for them :(

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Maybe the one with issues should be free to the right home ...

Got enough going on here at the moment to even consider it :S

But great you are sharing these with us Sarah... I am always interested :) thank you

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JoJo I thought you were always on the lookout for more ;)

I can understand why they are asking for money for her as they obviously want her to go to a good serious home, but its such a shame that have had to result to selling her as there are so many dog trainers/behaviorists out there that could possibly help them.

I know from experience how upsetting it can be to have a dog with issues, but I'm sure that these 'issues' could be sorted if given a chance.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Just browsing Preloved and found this - a 10 month old f2 Cockapoo girl needing a home due to "issues". Thought I would post it on here incase anyone is up for a rehoming challenge!!!

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1034202306/2b14690c.html

Hope she gets rehomed soon and with someone who can help her :(
WOW - I have just had a peek at Preloved and can't believe the number of ads !!!
Whoever rings about this F2 needs to ask the owner which breeder the dog came from - especially as most breeders openly offer to take back their dogs at any stage.

Stephen xx

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW - I have just had a peek at Preloved and can't believe the number of ads !!!
Whoever rings about this F2 needs to ask the owner which breeder the dog came from - especially as most breeders openly offer to take back their dogs at any stage.

Stephen xx
Yes you would have thought at such a young age it would have gone back to the breeder :confused:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
G

·

Stephen xx

just to let you no done that already will find out how they are bred janice p.s. if the puppy is docked it is proberbly from working cocker line as they do use cockapoos with good working lines in the field

·
Registered
41 Posts
Having read this thread, automatically followed links on line, and then started to browse cockapoos for sale - am amazed just how many litters out there. When I was looking last year, I struggled to find a litter local to me (Sussex/
Surrey/Kent way) There was one advert last year for puppies in Lancing, they had either one or two boys left, strangely enough they are offerings another litter of idential black pups for sale. I am fairly sure it is the same breeder. I sense unfortunately that due to the price and popularity a lot of people are jumping on the breeding bandwagon.

I do hope I am wrong.

Jane

1 - 13 of 13 Posts