I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we have had our lovely cockapoo now for 6 weeks. He was the least curly out of the litter and has chocolate and tan phantom markings. The breeder said that some coats develop later and you have to wait and see. He looks quite spaniel but has a wavy, short, fine coat, curly on ears, legs. I wonder if he will be a flat coat like a spaniel or will actually go more wavey and long haired? Anyone else had a cockapoo with a similar mix of coat type/colous? I have attached photos. IMG_20191205_083503638_HDR_1575537568560.jpg Thank you 馃槉

Attachments

Registered
That second photo is so cute! I agree looks quite cocker, but there is a definite curl/ wave. That鈥檚 the exciting part- seeing how they develop- have fun 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! He's a lovely boy with a very friendly, calm nature. Yes that's the great thing about a cross breed...they are all unique! 馃槉

Registered
This is Mika she is a 14 week old f1 cockapoo also has a straight coat! This photo was taken after she was brushed so you can't really see the waves on her coat.
DSC00002.jpeg
How is everyone with their pups shedding? Please let me know how the cockapoos shedding is with a straight coat after 6 months or so!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts