I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ahhhhhhh shes a gorgeous girl - i would've seen her last week when we picked Dexter up but they all looked the same - so gorgeous how did you choose???

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a cutie,is she an english mini?:)
Yes (i think!) English show cocker crossed with miniature poodle (I always get confused with toy and miniature poodles, her father was the bigger of the 2 - that's miniature isn't it :confused:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhhhhhh shes a gorgeous girl - i would've seen her last week when we picked Dexter up but they all looked the same - so gorgeous how did you choose???
There were only 3 little girls left and when I visited, Ant held one, my son held one and I held the other. Once I'd held her I she had to be the one and luckily my son didn't put up a fight.

Your Dexter looks lovely too, great name. We had a zillion boys names but struggled for a girl hence the rather unusual suggestion of Keltie from my daughter! It's growing on me. :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
We're the other way round Cris, have a girl's name - Lottie, (my daughter chose it, I had to let her because I was adamant that we'll have a blonde/parti and she wanted a choc - although now I realise we may well come home with a different colour altogether!)
We can't agree on boy names though. Have my eye on 2 pups which are both girls, but we'll see ..... roll on saturday. Keltie is gorgeous, I just can't wait. I'm in a bad mood at the minute, knowing other people are at the hug a puppy day, it's too far for me to go!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm in a bad mood at the minute, knowing other people are at the hug a puppy day, it's too far for me to go!
Ali, I know what agony the wait is, you think it's never going to happen, but when it does the wait is soooooooooooo worth it!

Cris x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lovely photos of Keltie - she's a gorgeous colour and looks so tiny on the grass :) She must have been a hot dog today as it was so warm! Best wishes, Karen.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts