I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been browsing through the forums, thought I'd register and say hello! We have a 13 wk old cockapoo - Barney, he's been with us for 3 wks now and we are loving him!!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Would love to hear more about Barney and also see some pictures. What colour is he and what type of cross?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :) Tell us about more about Barney, what type is he, colouring etc? Is this your first dog? Not meaning to be nosey! :D :D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in Northants are you? We are north west. I'm just poking my nose back into the forum in the middle of studying, but when I get time to come back properly, we'll have to compare favourite walks etc!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome! You'll get fantastic advice and friendliness on here.
We picked up our little girl Kipper today and all the advice I've read on here has made it much less stressful.
Pip X

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Clare ... great you have a cockapoo puppy... tell us all about Barney?

How is Barney doing? All puppies are different but most of us do suffer from tiredness when a new puppy comes come ...:)

You will love the forum xxx

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Hi Clare and Barney!
I'm a first time cockapoo owner too, we go and pick up our little fluffball tomorrow and are really excited. I've found this forum to be a great place for advice and everyone is really friendly :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW a big welcome from you all, thank you!!

Barney is 13 wks old. His mum is a show type cocker spaniel and his dad a poodle. He is mainly black with brown paws and legs and a white chest.
His coat is very very fluffy and he is growing fast! He eats everything in the garden, including the rubber bark under the play area :eek:
He pinches plant pots - sometimes ones with plants in and then races around the garden weaving in and out of the plants and bushes, while we run around like lunatics trying to catch him :rolleyes: he is very funny, great company and loves his cuddles.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in Northants are you? We are north west. I'm just poking my nose back into the forum in the middle of studying, but when I get time to come back properly, we'll have to compare favourite walks etc!
Hello,
We're in North Northants, Kettering :)
We haven't walked too far yet as Barney gets soooooooooooo tired!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum. :) Tell us about more about Barney, what type is he, colouring etc? Is this your first dog? Not meaning to be nosey! :D :D
Hello!!

I grew up with a Labrador and then we rescued a greyhound. I'm not used to puppies though!! I've been without a dog for about 15 yrs so I guess you could say we are beginners!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts