I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am re-posting this as I was so rudely deleted yesterday without so much as an email to ascertain who I was. I am getting a new Cockapoo in Feb and I was very excited to share my news. I am getting her from Jandaz and as a forum for Cockapoos I wanted people to know how happy I was to get my new little girl from such a good breeder.

Perhaps in the future an email might be more professional for confirmation of the person posting it, prior to deletion. I am a little unsettled by how this forum is run, but I will put it down to a simple mistake and move on from there.

It is great to meet everyone and I look forward to perhaps finding some cockapoo owners in my area, walkies anyone?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi back

HI Puppylove,
thanks for your post, it is lovely to meet someone else who has a puppy from Jandaz. I am so excited and can't wait to meet my new little girl, I will post pictures as soon as I can.
take care and talk soon, :D

G

·
hi louise did not realize it was you (emme) we spoke yesterday about you having a puppy to train for yourself (hearing dogs for the deaf) i am so sorry after introducing you to this forum you were rudely deleted by KENDAL what must you think of us ? would be nice to get an explanation from kendal as to why ? please dont be put of tell allon here about yourself and your mum welcome janice x

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Hi Janice,
Great to see speak to you on here. I let my mum know I was getting a puppy from you and she was delighted. As you know she has her own cockapoo from the hearing dog people as she is deaf. She loves her little one dearly. Once I told her I was getting mine from you, she was thrilled, as the hearing dog center has worked with you and will only work with the very best. Take care and I look forward to talking on here and many happy years with my new little one. Talk soon, :D

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is occuring here?

Hi Fallon,
Thanks for letting me know, and saying hi. Still trying to find my way around this forum, but my goodness. Who is this "Kendall" and what is going on?

Not sure how to contact Kendall, will figure out shortly, however, if something is 'suspicious' then investigate to find out from the original poster, don't just delete. As for coincidence I have no idea to what she is referring too. I am a new customer of Jandaz, new to this forum and this is awful.

I have been a member of various forums for years and have never found such inexperience or impertinence in my life. From my Alma Mata to professional forums, being treated in such away is deplorable.

As for making a point in my introduction, this was absolutely correct and just to clarify that, I'll do it again.
Point 1 - I was thrilled and excited to be getting my new puppy in Feb.
Point 2 - I was excited and truly blessed to be affiliated with a good breeder such as Jandaz.

To my knowledge this is forum about Cockapoos? I am getting a new puppy, and as for stating how happy I am with Jandaz, Cockapoo Breeding is a side title on the forum to begin with.

Thanks again Fallon, and it is great to see you here.

· Registered
42 Posts
I very rarely post and I'm probably going to get myself into big trouble by doing so now but here goes.

Without commenting on any of Janice's posts it is clearly obvious to me that Emme has done little to actually introduce herself to members, it's more of a post to support Janice and also attack our Moderator in the process.

I've been a member of other Forums were this has happened and far from helping anyone it only causes unrest amongst members.

I know that by posting I'm adding to the unrest and the best thing would be for us all to completely ignore posts that we don't agree with. Unfortunately I'm unable to take my own advice this time.

Emme- if you really want to be a member of our community you've not got yourself off to a very good start so how about starting another thread and telling us all about yours and your mums cockapoo. I'd love to hear about all the training that a dog has to undergo to enable it to work with people with disabilities.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

Hi, I agree with you completely, I would have loved to have started out completely different, but as you can clearly see the choice was completely taken away from me, by being treated in such a way.

There was no attack on the moderator but a simple question as to why? It is very clear there has been unrest on this site long before I came to it and this only confirms it.

Simply put, my 1st post should not have been deleted but questioned if there was another thought about it. This has been a nightmare and very disheartening along with putting a dampener on my excitement about getting a new puppy and sharing my experiences.
:confused:

· Registered
515 Posts
To be honest I can see why Kendal was suspicious as while I have no doubts Janice is a good and caring breeder but after some previous posts on here it could be percieved that she had had someone join to big her up. That totally may not be the case but thats prob how it looked to 99% of the regular posters on here who have been online over the past week or so and was my first thought on seeing the intro.

I'm sorry that someones first post was deleted as its not a very good welcome but if I was moderating I'd have had my finger hovering over delete too. I would have emailed the posted to explain that my reasons but I would have either put a comment on why I was closing then closed the thread to further commentsn(not sure if thats possible on this type of forum) it or have deleted it myself.

This thread contains personal attacks against Kendal so again its just as well I'm not an admin or the deleting finger of doom would have been used again.

Oh and welcome Emme, congratulations on the soon to arrive puppy.

· Registered
10,005 Posts
I am not sure if the best way to get a favourable response on this site is to accuse one of it's longest standing and most contributing members of being cruel, unprofessional. She is a very wonderful person who sifts through alot of bull, and dedicates alot of her personal time to this site. It is not like she is getting paid to do this so please do not disrespect her.

· Registered
10,005 Posts
Emme, as I would like to stay on topic.

Welcome to the forum, and Congratulations with your pup, that is great and cockapoos are just wonderful. I hope to see pictures one day...and to hear about all of your adventures with your pooch.

Take care,

· Registered
744 Posts
I am not sure if the best way to get a favourable response on this site is to accuse one of it's longest standing and most contributing members of being cruel, unprofessional. She is a very wonderful person who sifts through alot of bull, and dedicates alot of her personal time to this site. It is not like she is getting paid to do this so please do not disrespect her.
Couldn't agree more amanda. Kendal is a very fair person and a very patient mod, always on hand for advice.....

· Registered
2,590 Posts
I agree with Amanda that things have gotten off to a wrong start & Kendal is one of the longest standing members & there was a thread not long ago about a Mr Russell or something that had apparently heard bad things from someone on the forum about Jandaz & had said so the Janice on the phone.

However, I did not see your first post, so will not comment other than to say hi & welcome to the forum :) Just put the first post behid you & enjoy it as it's brilliant & has very friendly people on it :) Congratulations on your puppy & pictures would be great :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.