I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we went to see our pup Blossom....she has grown and is much more on the go. I have a very busy week preparing for her home coming :eek: as I would like all my odd jobs and housework up to date so we can chill out and enjoy her:D
:ilmc:

....with my daughter and poo kisses with Blossoms big sis.xxx

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
Blossom is too cute! I know the feeling well,trying to get everything sorted for poo coming home:D Its a bit like nesting when you are due to have a baby(human one;) Love the pictures,where are you getting her from again? x

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankyou Karen, Jules & Becky....I have been sooo excited but now the countdown is here Im feeling a little stressed trying to have everything sorted in time...tidying the garden and sorting out every room and making sure everywhere is puppy proof! Im worried as there are snails in my garden after reading about lungworm:eek:hno:
It has been so much like nesting for a baby lol. I know once she comes home it will all be fine.:D xxx
Becky - I have got her local to me in Gorleston.xxx

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hi Tammy and Lylia (I so hope I have spelt your gorgeous daughter's name correctly!) Blossom is absolutely gorgeous as is Lylia! Love the big sister too as you can get a rough idea of how she will end up looking. Can't wait to hear about her when you finally get her home. Good luck with your "nesting" :D XX

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Ali, lol its Lilya but dont worry, family members and friends still spell it differently:D we dont mind. Yes I have met Blossoms 2 big brothers too so I know what to expect...a gorgeous and very bouncy girl lol.xxx

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Thanks Ali, lol its Lilya but dont worry, family members and friends still spell it differently:D we dont mind. Yes I have met Blossoms 2 big brothers too so I know what to expect...a gorgeous and very bouncy girl lol.xxx
Oooopps sorry!! Got the right letters just the wrong way around! Madeleine gets all sorts of spelling resulting in all her teachers at 6th form calling her Maddy as they can't go too far wrong with that! It is great that you have been able to meet so many of Blossom's family - breeder must be very good :D XX

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha no worries...I never spell names right. I had to look back at one of your posts to spell your daughters name right otherwise I wouldnt have a clue!:eek:
Yes, I know of a few more owners that have Blossoms big bros & sis locally but havent bumped into them yet!xx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts