I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
oooo looks like im wrong her getting darker. he looks a wee craker, cant wait for you photos tomorrow

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know Kendal, I thought he would get lighter but he's getting darker. Loads of pics tomorrow I hope :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
I know Kendal, I thought he would get lighter but he's getting darker. Loads of pics tomorrow I hope :)
that happend with Beths nell, i realy thaught she was going to be very light but she is such a deep dark red.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excited about seeing him tomorrow, as he was only a day old when we last saw him. Also nervous, that he's all we hope he is lol:)

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hope that you have a thrilling visit with your boy today....as the monster from Bugs Bunny said "I'm gonna love him, and hug him and call him George!"

Julia xx

·
Registered
64 Posts
George is so lovely! he looks a bit like Little Flo but there is no doubt he's a boy!!
We are bringing Little Flo home on Saturday!!! See, the day does come!!!
Wendy and Little Flo x

·
Registered
64 Posts
Loads of pictures of Little Flo very soon!
I think our puppies sre the most photographed pets in the world! Guess that's what owning a cockapoo is all about!!
I love the way you have sequenced Goerge's progress Curt! What a good idea!!
I think you may well have started a trend! Be prepared for lots more! I think Flo's first day hour by hour may just be a good idea!!!!
Wendy amd Little Flo xx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts