I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I know when we visted breeder at weekend the chap who was there said that they were possibily taking one back cos owner had children and basically hadn't realised how much time and work a pup can take- maybe it's this one, poor thing

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I know when we visted breeder at weekend the chap woho was there said that they were possibily taking one back cos owner had children and basically hadn't realised how much time and work a pup can take- maybe it's this one, poor thing
ahh I have plenty of time for her ... some people hey.. at least they took the pup back to the breeder I guess.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
OH! If I was over there i too would pick that little one up as a friend for Lady. too cute..hope she finds her forever home soon

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I agree with you JoJo re taking back to the breeder but I really wish people would think long and hard before getting a puppy (or any other pet for that matter) - what's the saying "A Dog Is For Life Not Just For Christmas"!! :(
I agree, I must admit if there was something wrong with the puppy then I would take it back to the breeder, but no way for any other reason, when you buy a puppy you have to take on the commitment of ownership and lets face it owning a puppy is hard work in the early days it gets so much easier and in a very short time too.... I would love Dizzy

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I agree, I must admit if there was something wrong with the puppy then I would take it back to the breeder, but no way for any other reason, when you buy a puppy you have to take on the commitment of ownership and lets face it owning a puppy is hard work in the early days it gets so much easier and in a very short time too.... I would love Dizzy
I agree too as wouldn't want a puppy that has something wrong with it as this can lead to heartache but to return a puppy because it is "hardwork" is ridiculous! Beau is the same age as Dizzy and at times can be exhausting but we love her to bits and couldn't bear to part with her. I think Dizzy should be with you :D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
oh no I really like her ... she would be soooo happy here and totally loved ...hubby shouting no more at the moment but I cant hear him ha ha ha... I don't actually listen to him anyway, I just pretend too :) :)
Oh JoJo you do make me laugh :D Tell your hubby one more wont hurt and Dizzy would make the numbers more even lol :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I am so naughty ... I am pleased I make you laugh.. I tend to make my hubby scream NO NO NO alot, he ends up holding his head in his hands saying yes Jo Jo what ever makes you happy...

btw he is just as soppy with our dogs as I am, he is a massive Oakley fan, they have a really lovely ball throwing bond :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts