I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new F1 cockapoo puppy, she’s 6 weeks old. I get her in a couple of weeks. I feel like she’s more on the cocker side but I know her coat can still develop. Just wondering if anyone else’s cockapoo looked like she does at that age and what do they look like now? I’m quite interested in the different ways her coat can develop :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Awww, she is very, very beautiful! What will you name her? I am no expert but she does look more like a Cocker Spaniel rather than a mixture of both. However, I felt the same way about my Cockapoo who passed away recently. 😢She really looked more like a poodle with Cocker Spaniel ears but everyone thought she was a mini poodle and I wanted more of the Cocker Spaniel look with some poodle traits. I thought my girl looked way too much like a poodle. Is your new Cockapoo an F1? I am now searching for a breeder who breeds straight Cockapoo and mini poodles (F1) although I do realize that this is a luck of the draw and there are no guarantees of what the pups will look like. They say that F1 Cockapoos are more consistent. However, like I said, I'm no expert so we'll see. Your little darling is beautiful. I hope she brings you and your family many happy years together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts