I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd post a thread to say how much I truly appreciate this forum. As a new dog owner with a whole host of worries and concerns about bringing up a puppy, this site has been OUTSTANDING :D... It has far exceeded my expectations and i am constantly amazed at the time and effort that a lot of you put into your posts in advising others, especially new members. I don't think there has been a subject yet that I have looked up which hasn't been covered. I know i dont post much as i obviously cant do much in the way of advising at the moment, but i can assure you, I do plenty reading ;).
So Please all of you know... You do a great job :D:D:D:D

Registered
I just thought I'd post a thread to say how much I truly appreciate this forum. As a new dog owner with a whole host of worries and concerns about bringing up a puppy, this site has been OUTSTANDING :D... It has far exceeded my expectations and i am constantly amazed at the time and effort that a lot of you put into your posts in advising others, especially new members. I don't think there has been a subject yet that I have looked up which hasn't been covered. I know i dont post much as i obviously cant do much in the way of advising at the moment, but i can assure you, I do plenty reading ;).
Well said. And couldn't agree more馃槈
X

Jeanie x

Registered
Here, here. I guess its because we all love our cockapoos and want everyone else to love and enjoy their cockapoos too. Don't worry Mairi, you'll soon go from just needing advice to giving advice. So many of us are first time dog owners and our cockapoos have made bringing a dog into the family a pleasure, they instinctively want us to get it right :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here, here. I guess its because we all love our cockapoos and want everyone else to love and enjoy their cockapoos too. Don't worry Mairi, you'll soon go from just needing advice to giving advice. So many of us are first time dog owners and our cockapoos have made bringing a dog into the family a pleasure, they instinctively want us to get it right :D
Ah that's lovely,thank you :)

Registered
Hi, I totally agree too. As a new owner of a nearly 12 week old puppy a crazy, but very cute Rosie, I have found the posts here really useful and whilst I don't comment very often, still read regularly log in for good advice! Thanks to you all...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.