I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes very quiet. Have been trying to hang around in the hope of some of the old gang dropping in but very few and far between and most people just seem to post a question and then vanish

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Miss Maggie and I are great. Maggie had a big molar extracted back in September. Broke it on something but I have no idea what it was. She's all healed up and back to chewing like nothing ever happened. She also enjoyed camping this summer and likes to play in the water, feeling around the bottom for stones then she picks them up and brings them to shore. Likes to kayak....she only jumped out once. This week I'll be grooming her. She's getting ready to walk the runway at a doggie fashion show in the Pet Expo next Sunday.

The forum is very quiet now. I miss the old gang. Some people post on facebook now. I have seen Willow, Ozzy, Jake and Lilly's mom on there as well as Lexi and Beemer's mom. They both have new dogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad all is good and Miss Maggie is as elegant as ever. Proper clever girl combining her camping and kayaking with dogwalk modelling.

I miss the old crew too :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts