I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,760 Posts
Dylan is also getting quite gingerish around his face - so pretty in the sun! Louise I was just like you about haircuts - Dylan was 8 months old and really dishevelled before I took the plunge. As long as you keep her face rounded and keep her beard, she will still look like Rosie. If you can keep more than an inch on the body and keep the legs as bushy as possible, she will still look quite shaggy. And even if she's cut shorter, it grows really fast. I've now actually got so used to the shorter cut that I prefer it to the shaggy look, and it's so much easier, especially if they like puddles and water like Dylan does.

· Registered
1,760 Posts
I prefer to get the hair trimmed a little on the face, so that their eyes are cleared. My family didn't like it at first when we could see Dylan's eyes, but I think it's mean to keep them covered up with hair! Just think how annoying we would find it if we couldn't see out properly. Here are Dylan's before and after pics of his first haircut.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.