I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,862 Posts
I feel the same way as you guys and have Betty trimmed to about an inch to an inch and a half all over and just have her face tidied up - she got conjunctivits when she was really young and since having her face tidied up it hasn't happened again. Its the bits between their eyes that get really in the way and their "fringe" bit ends up getting so long it flops into their eyes. I wish i could have kept Betty looking as she id as a puppy but now a week or so after she's been cut she looks back to her usual self.

Rosie is such a cutie and looks very similar to my friends new choccie girl cockapoo!

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Wow, the second photo of Winnie is really similar! Rosie has only got a whisper of white on her chest though. Whinnie's eyes are really similar too!
I thought from your pics that they looked similar and both equally cute!!! I love the green eyes on the choccie cockapoos! Betty's eyes are sooooooooo dark brown that they almost look black and they don't show up much!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.