I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
If Izzie was in that last picture it would be a little bit like the "Where's Wally" kids books looking out for Izzie in amongst the sheep!!!

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
What lovely Devon countryside! I spent this Easter in Devon - lucky Izzy to live there. She is beautiful - hope she doesn't chase sheep!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, how did you do that Mandy? If you leave her there she will chase the sheep and the farmer might shoot her!!!!!! xx

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Yes, how did you do that Mandy? If you leave her there she will chase the sheep and the farmer might shoot her!!!!!! xx
Oh I didn't think about that when I put her there - poor Izzy. I've given her a sign to hold so she's safe but it kind of gives the 'Where's Izzy' game away :D

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
HAHAHHA Mandy, That is so funny.....like Where's Waldo....do you guys have where's waldo books???

Great Pics Cara, Izzy sure is a lucky pooch

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LOL I just googled it...they are the exact same...just with a different name...strange!!!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Mandy this is too funny - we are all in fits here! Are you using Photoshop? xx
Similar to Photoshop. I used to be a CAD visualiser in a previous life (BC - Before Children) doing architectural visuals for Sir Norman Foster and still do bits now and again for fun.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
I do CAD too Mandy...but for Interior design purposes. So cute that you added izzy, that one should get printed and hung I think

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Similar to Photoshop. I used to be a CAD visualiser in a previous life (BC - Before Children) doing architectural visuals for Sir Norman Foster and still do bits now and again for fun.
Wow, how amazing - did you do any famous projects? I originally did a ceramics degree, my daughter did graphics and she has taught me bits of Photoshop - we both ended up as art teachers and then I went into senior management. Son is a mechanical engineer working for Arup and uses CAD packages. It is amazing how many people on this forum are artisitic or work in care/education type industries. I looked at Helen's jewellery web site the other day - amazing xx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts