I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That'll teach her to hide in the dirty washing lol

(nobody tell my mum I've put her picture on the Internet she'll kill me lol)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Beautiful! Rosie just pulls my washing out of the machine and chews it :(

Cruel mummy!! Notice you chose a dog to match your colouring! I bet a lot of us have done that.
Hmmm, maybe I've revealed my secret - Rosie is chocolate, but I am blonde. Honest.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
weez74;10573 Hmmm said:
We may just ask you to prove it!
Dylan is chocolate with blonde markings and me and my two daughters have brown hair with golden streaks put in. We all match except for hubby who should have bought a chocolate with lots of grey :D

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
We may just ask you to prove it!
Dylan is chocolate with blonde markings and me and my two daughters have brown hair with golden streaks put in. We all match except for hubby who should have bought a chocolate with lots of grey :D
LOL!!!! poor hubby. haha
Well me and lady kinda match too..hahah

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Flo and me kind of match. I got my hair done recently in long layers and had auburn/orange clumps of colour put in. It wasn't till I looked in the mirror that I realised I looked like my dog.

Bethany - Is that your mum!!!!!! Surely not, she looks really young. So you can't be that old at all.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LMAO!!! we need a new thread with side by sides of our dogs and us...see who looks the most like their pooch!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Now we know what to post when people ask about bathing their pups !! My hair is naturally curly and was dark until recently when i ve lightened it to try and go with the grey stripe that appears somehow on the top of my head every 5 weeks or so .... so probably going more for the Mable look . All you blondes dare I ask do your collars match your cuffs ;)

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LMAO!!!! KAREN!!!!!!!!!!
We usually ask if the drapes match the carpets! toooo funny!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
LMAO!!!! KAREN!!!!!!!!!!
We usually ask if the drapes match the carpets! toooo funny!!!!!!!!
Just had to google LMAO - you're all getting a but rowdy. Where are the moderators - Parapluie / Kendal - I think there's a few guys here who need taking in hand ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Just had to google LMAO - you're all getting a but rowdy. Where are the moderators - Parapluie / Kendal - I think there's a few guys here who need taking in hand ;)
ahahah you called me out! I must admit I do have too much fun on here. If you have a problem you can report it, Mandy ;):D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts