I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
This is our 1st post,but we have been on the forum since our visit to JD on the 3rd of July. Today we are very excited to announce that our selection on that day is coming home to Wales. Taffy "Flossy" Wilde-Davies is a gorgeous little blonde parti from Honey & Ziggy's litter.
We were really gutted that we couldn't make it yesterday to see her again and meet those of you that attended. I bet she's grown and changed so much. Stephen, i bet you've got some crackers of her now? Hint Hint!!!
Did anyone also select from Honey's litter? Be nice to know where Flossy's sisters & brothers are off to. If any are from Wales, we will have to meet up when they are older..

Stephen & Julia,

6P's PLANNING & PREPARATION & PATIENCE, PRODUCES, PERFECT, PUPPIES.....LOL

We think that this sums up perfectly the wonderful work that you do. We can't thank you enough and dont worry as we will be back. You will have a permanent advertising team here in South Wales. So every time we have comments about how cute she is, we will hand out your details, Quoting the 6 P's.........

Here she is everyone! A photo we took on the 3rd July visit.... Karen couldn't stop cuddling her.

Hope the photo uploaded correctly. If not can anyone Help Please?

Julian......

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Julian, No pic showing, i had trouble to post pic so i just cropped the pic on my camera put it on my laptop then downloaded it onto my message then it would show up ok. Hope this is of some help as i am not very tech minded. Deb.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
:welcome: to you and Flossy, she is gorgeous. I'm sure you'll enjoy using the forum and find it useful for all sorts of info/advice.

We chose a pup from Pearl's litter and are also excited. :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
:welcome:Karen & Julian

So glad to hear that you have Flossy. I remember meeting you on the day, Flossy was loving all the cuddles with her new mum.

We also got our first choice of Oscar, Mia & Ziggy's Chocolate tuxedo boy. We bring him home on the 30th, when do you pick Flossy up?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi sarah,peter. dexie and glad to here you got you'r little boy oscar he was gorgeous. yes do remember you and it was lovely to meet. sadly because of working sat we wont be picking flossy up sun 31st.

hope all go's well,
karen

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank you so much everybody for the warm welcomes to us and flossy:icon_arrow::icon_arrow::ilmc:, stephen and julia you have just made us very very happy hear in wales with those lovely photos of flossy ta very much.:twothumbs::twothumbs::twothumbs:
we're really really excited about picking her up this sat.i think everything's ready for her for when she get's home!!!!!:jumping::party2::whoo:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts