I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This morning was Dexter's puppy clinic which is run by our vets - they see him to weigh, check on progress, worm him, give out flea treatments etc.

Anyway on the way to the vet which is only about 5 minutes drive - he poo'd in the crate everywhere - it was runny, smelly & he must have jumped around in it as he was covered !

As he's been getting looser since his jabs he's been put in a chicken & egg diet for a few days and some pro-kolin to help settle him. So hopefully that will do the trick.

So this mornings episode led to an impromptu first bath too - he's shattered now !

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Oh dear, poor Dexter!

Have to ask, did you wash around his neck where the flea treatment had been given? We were advised not to wash around that area for two days. Might we worth calling your vet if yet?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have not put the flea treatment on yet ! I knew he'd need a bath so we brought it home with us to do later !

He's perked up tonight - he was very sleepy & sad all afternoon but has just had a second dose of the pro-kolin and some scrambled egg & chicken & seems happy enough (but no poos since this am !!)

Reactions: Turi
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.