I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, feeling very nervous today. Our little puppy Abbie is at the vets to be spayed. I was very pleased though when we arrived at 7.30am they gave her a pre-med straight away and she was having the op at about 8.00am so not having to wait in a crate for long. I'm allowed to ring at 1.00pm to see how she is, the hours are dragging!!!!!! Can't wait to bring her home and spoil her with lots of cuddles.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Abbie's spay went really well. She came out of the vets full of beans, and having been told not to let her jump, she jumped straight in the car before we had time to blink! She had a restless night and kept jumping up and turning to lick her wound but she is much better and more chilled today. Really pleased with the wound. It is extremely clean looking and only about an inch long (if not smaller). Very happy to have her home. Now for 10 days of lead walking. Can't wait to let her have a free run already. Thank you all for your best wishes and Jeanie, I don't envy you but once it is done you will feel so much better. Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks JoJo. She's really not acting like a patient at the moment!!! Wants to run around and play tugging games. Vet said no tugging games for a few days so she doesn't quite get why we are not playing with her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.