I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone tried Advanced nutrition from pets at home? Archie seems to have such a sensitive tummy,he has been on James wellbeloved for a couple of months but has now started having the runs AGAIN! I put him on chicken and rice and that done the trick then have reintroduced his dog food once a day and the other meal rice and chicken still but he has started the runs again. I am at a loss and trying to pick t up when he has his walks is a nightmare. Sorry i know it's the morning but just wanted some advice.

Thanks.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Try the NI
I can't recommend it highly enough and they do puppy food
It's a raw meat/ fish diet but comes all prepared with added vitamins etc. pushca has never had a loose toilet and also as the poos are so hard they pop the anal glands; one less job
Have a look at their web site: natural instincts dog
You won't look back
:)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
As Debi has said the NI is an excellent diet but if you want a kibble look at either Barking Heads or Burns. Beau was on Burns but got very fussy so we changed her over to Barking Heads and she has never had any trouble on it. Look on JoJo's My Dogs Life site and you will see that she has done a write up about it or you can look on Facebook and if you "like" the page they donate food to an animal home. Good luck :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
As Debi has said the NI is an excellent diet but if you want a kibble look at either Barking Heads or Burns. Beau was on Burns but got very fussy so we changed her over to Barking Heads and she has never had any trouble on it. Look on JoJo's My Dogs Life site and you will see that she has done a write up about it or you can look on Facebook and if you "like" the page they donate food to an animal home. Good luck :)
What's the name on Facebook please. I like the sound of the donation

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
What's the name on Facebook please. I like the sound of the donation
Hi Debi - if you type in Natural Pet Food for Dogs and Cats by Barking Heads (I think you may be able to just type in Barking Heads too) it goes to their page and you then just "like" it and they donate pet food to various rescue centres etc for every "like" :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Dexter was on JWB when we got him & within about 3 weeks I realised that his poos were not as they should be. Switched to barking heads & within days he started improving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.