I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering getting a Cockapoo (first time dog owner) and would like recommendations of breeders or any other advice you think important. I live in Devon. Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Welcome Ruth. Have you decided what size or type of cockapoo you want? We have several people from the SW on the forum who may be able to suggest local breeders.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Have a look on Breeders online or pets 4 homes..

Helen is right, work out type of mix you want then search for a breeder, give them a call and have a chat.

We are here to help if you want our preferences :)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Recommend Breeder Online.

Lots to think about. Working cocker or show cocker. Size of poodle. Hobby breeder or professional breeder.

Once you start looking you'll soon work out what you're looking for. :D

Have lots of fun working it out and enjoy the research.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I am sending you the details of a lovely lady in Devon who breeds her four show cocker spaniels with a fabulous local stud poodle called Rupert! She comes highly reccomended from other cockapoo owners who have had dogs from her. :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
try breedersonline or Epupz (theas two you can find breeders in or near your aria )

do you iknow what you are looking for English (show or working) or American cocker cross Toy or Mini poodle boy or girl colour. generation F1 F2 etc

do you have alergys and need to e sure the cockapoo wont affect you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to you all, I had not looked at Breeders Online before, so that advice was a great help....think it may take a while to track down the right dog....but it is proving to be very interesting and enjoyable already! It's great to have your support.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Ruth you will have a fabulous time looking, it is sooo exciting! :) We are trying to produce a useful thread to help members who are looking for a breeder/puppy. Some of it is opinion and at the end of the day it is personal choice but please do have a look if you get a chance! :D

http://ilovemycockapoo.com/showthread.php?t=2193

1 - 9 of 9 Posts