I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
George has taken to digging to Australia at the bottom of the garden. If I remove him he thinks it's a great game and just goes back for more and gets crosser, have been firm with him and put him inside to calm down. Could leave him to get on with his digging but apart from the mess worried that he will dig up bulbs, roots etc and eat them. Going to 'net off' the part of the garden that he has clearly decided is his 'work area,' but has anyone got any other advice. He thinks its a great fun
:(

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
put him on a lead, dont let him out in the garden unless you have him on lead, correct him if he tries to dig. basicly set things up so you can incorrege him to do what you want and not dig.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Izzy did this for a while. We used a firm no, removed her and filled in the holes. Putting her inside as a removal worked and she gave up digging quite quickly. Couldn't stop her eating everything though and ended up creating a large fenced area for her to run and play in.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Yea i agree with all advice Buddy has dug one in the middle of my lawn!! and he keeps pulling plants out of my borders,same as you im more concern he could eat something poisonous,think i will be fencing areas off also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts