I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive tried my blaster out and OH my was is fun!!! :eek: it was quite noisey but very powerful, wispa didnt like it but she soon got used to it ;) i dont think i got enough water out of her coat before hand as it seemed to take ages ( but it may not have that long just seemed it with wispa struggling) anyway i ropped in the other half and we soon got to grips with it. i left her damp and had lunch. :eek: then i sat on the floor infront of the fire and gave it another go, wispa was much calmer this time and she has fluffed up nicely. i think the warm fire and a calmer me help loads! lol i think with practice we (wispa and I) will get the hang of it. :twothumbs: i would give it 2 thumbs up but give yourself time to get used to it.

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys! :D im not sure im using propably yet but its all a learning curve isnt it! lol
i did find sitting in front of the fire helped loads. well it'll be another month before i try it again cuz i only bath wispa once a month! :laugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.