I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 5 month old cockerpoo boy called Alfie.He is an f2, more like spaniel than poodle. His hair is wavy but still short. I'm hoping he gets more fluffier but I'm not so sure.:) he is very playful and loves a lot of attention. We are still working on the training because his recall is not that good.

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Welcome! Your post made me think about why we all call it "working" when it comes to training, when in fact to them it is all really play and attention. Can we see a pic of Alfie please?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Freddie is six months old. All his training since he was 8 weeks old seems to have gone out of his head. Anyway we start new training in two weeks! His recall is fine when there is nothing to distract him. A bird, a bumblebee, a human or worse - another dog comes onto his radar and he then ignores me completely..........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I have attached a picture of Alfie. Do you have tips to teach them recall? He doesn't stray to far from the family when we are out together and he is off his lead but if a dog is near by and it gets his attention then he's off!!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts