I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hurrah! Finally brought Mollie home today! So far, so good; only one little accident in the house. She's already going to the back door when she needs to go out - fingers crossed it continues this way. She has also had 2 naps in her crate - cried a little at first but then settled down and slept both times for about 30 mins.

Heres hoping tonight goes well too !

Just need to clean her ears not sure how so posted on the grooming forum.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hurrah! First night was superb.
Put her to bed at 9pm and not a peep out of her till I went down at just before 6am. One little poop in the crate and that was it!
What a superstar.

Today has ben good too - trying to stick with the crate for day time naps; but shes none to happy with those at the mo. Whines for about 15 mins and then settles down - we don't go to her at all when she's whining. Hoping she'll start to get used to going to the crate herself when tired ... had a few naps in there today and sleeps for about 30 mins in there before waking - then we let her out and fuss.

Toiletting has been great - no accidents inside today at all - shes even taking herself outside now to go. Not always in the right place but at least its outside - trying to ignore those in the wrong places and praise the good ones but its so hard when she actually takes herself out to go .. just gets the area wrong.

Been for a "carry" too - like a walk but where she doesnt go on the floor. Seen a few dogs and owner and seen the big field nearby! She's also met the hoover and lawnmower and wasn;t too bothered by these at all!

Fave toy so far - empty loo roll!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.