Hi all. I am new to the site having bought a gorgeous cockapoo puppy who has been with us for 2 weeks now and doing brilliantly. But in the last 4 days I have started suffering from itchy, tingly, puffy eyes and a tight chest even though I am on fexofenadine 180 each day. I grew up with dogs but became allergic to some types of dog - golden retriever, Labradors etc so have done a lot of research into a dog that is less allergenic and spent a week with a cockapoo without any problems. I am really concerned as would hate to give the pup up and would be interested to know if others have experienced this and overcome it with time? Also wondered how long it typically lasts if you can overcome it. I have wooden floors and am washing milo twice a week and regularly hoovering but to no avail. Any advice gratefully received!