I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since finding this forum and picking our pup I rush home from work everyday to get my 'fix.' I check out all the posts, looking for tips, checking updates for Jukee doodles (am sure I will have to have one of them pups next year), check wise words delivered by Kendal, see how all the Flo's are getting on, check out the price of a chicken carcass and that's just the first half hour home! Love it!!! THANKS :cool:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
You are not sad at all... you are just like everyone else on this forum.

Trust me this forum has taken over my life again. When I first got Oakley I came on here searching for advice and made a few great friends too. Kendal, Mandy, Karen and Amanda wow’ed me with their knowledge, fun & upbeat chat about their cockapoos and their overall friendliness on the forum. I had to have a break though as it was taking over my every waking hour, so now I am back a few months later, and we have dog number 2, almost 3, and I am always wanting to be on it... it is that good.

So trust me, you are not alone .. if you are sad!!! ha ha ha

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
I suppose I have a slight advantage - in that I get my "fix" first hand on a daily basis !!!!!!!!..............and sometimes at 3am............or 4am.............or 5am and sometimes all of them together !!!! and so on - but other than that - - Everyday - - All Day............does that make me a "Cockapoo Junkie" ??

Stephen xx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I love this site too! And as an added bonus, I don't work, so find myself checking for new messages throughout the day :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I suppose I have a slight advantage - in that I get my "fix" first hand on a daily basis !!!!!!!!..............and sometimes at 3am............or 4am.............or 5am and sometimes all of them together !!!! and so on - but other than that - - Everyday - - All Day............does that make me a "Cockapoo Junkie" ??

Stephen xx
Definitely a cockapoo junkie, but good for it :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Im so sad,that its got to the point where nothing is getting done around here,everybody is noticing my almost obsessional hogging of the computer,for that quick fix....usually Jukee Doodles related,and as of today yes chicken carcasses and kibble aswell,may have to cool it for a week or so,but as Stephen put it a 'Cockapoo Junkie' i may well be....and i dont even own one yet what a joke!:eek: Just quietly preparing myself!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thanks Ali:) This forum is going to be a godsend when puppy Cherry arrives! All these JD puppies,who knows some of us may get ones from same litter, or have same daddy how cool is that:D:D x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Do you have a colour preference? I've said I'd like a blonde girl, but I'm rather taken with the wee chocolate ones, which is what my daughter would like - I'd like about 4 I think! :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yes a chocolate girl,have my heart set on one,but you never know! My mum and i would like 2 girls from same litter,although she likes choc roan aswell as choc, our Double choc order!!! they all look beautiful,but def a girl,i have 3 sons so need some female company,dont think i can get away with dressing it up in pink frills though!!!:D:D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
She's in desperate need of a bath at the moment, stunning or not!:D

But yes, I think she is the most gorgeous dog in the whole world (just like everyone else on this forum thinks about their dogs!).

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
The problem is when you go on holiday - I've just come back to hundreds of new posts and will never catch up :(
Ah I'm sorted, will check in on my phone! Or the iPad maybe...

As for chocolate pups, they are my 2nd colour choice, hubby and me have decided on a black and white one, just need to see Molly's litter now!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
How exciting sarah,bet you cant wait to see what Molly has produced! Hope we will find out tonight:confused: As for being sad,im trying to dust my house at mo,but keep coming on here....turning off for an hr or 2,if i can handle it :((

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh I hope so Becky!! I've got everything crossed! I think Hubby has too, but he wouldn't admit to it hehe :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
My daughter wants a chocolate one, and she does usually seem to twist me round her little finger! I don't think I'll be able to choose, I'm so indecisive, so it will probably be best to leave it to her, but oh, Honey's babies are soooo gorgeous, and there's one of Poor puppy will definitely have to endure being dressed up, I can remember doing it years ago to our little cavalier when I was about her age, I used my old dolls' clothes - they didn't make them for dogs then! Ciara (my daughter) bought Phoebe leg warmers at Christmas - two of them got lost pretty quickly when she chased the birds into the sea! So far, I have resisted the trip to Pet City .... :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts