I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondered if anyone has this type of cockerpoo that can help me. I have been researching about this type because the idea of a smaller cockerpoo appeals to me but I have heard that using a toy poodle is not wise because there may be problems in later life with bone strength.... Does anyone have any thoughts?

Really appreciated
PS if anyone has an american cockerpoo with either a toy or miniture poodle it would be really helpful to point out their pictures for me to compare sizes especially as a fully grown dog....... I met a cockerpoo the other day in the vet and he was enourmous -still cute though - Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hi Louise,
My Obi is an American Cocker x Miniature cross. He is approx 14" to the shoulder and about what my breeder said he would be fully grown.

His coat is pretty long in the last pic (he's actually very small under all that fur) and he's soon going to have a big haircut!

Hope this helps
Clare
x

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
mine is a miniture cross too...with American....I'll post a pic of her with her shaved down so you can see how small she is....she is just shy of 14 pounds

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
LOL!!!! oh that is such a horrible picture of her!!! look at her feet!!!! so ity bity!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pebbles the older on on the right-is an american cocker- miniture poodle mix. She weighs around 15 lbs.
The other one is a cockapoo and miniture poodle mix. Wish I could figure out how upload new pics but it keeps telling me files are too big. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all so much for posting it is really helpful to see what they turn out like as adult dogs.... Re my question about the American with a toy poodle does anyone have one?

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah beautiful baba's you can see the American in Izzy in the puppy shot and on the one where Obi is sat down.
Bethanys Nell ( Strangelands) is an American/min cross.
Kendals Delta is an American/min cross... like JoJo hope you dont mind me posting about your gorg dogs ladies :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mars is an american cocker spaniel x toy poodle mix. He's smaller than most of the other cockapoos here.

He's about 8 lbs and 11 in tall at 5.5 months.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts