I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Beautiful ... I love it now our poos are getting lots of fluff on their heads .. fringe dogs my daughter calls Picnic .. Eden is looking wonderful ...this is my favouriyte age for cockapoos 4-6 months they look so curly, soft and cockapoo looking but still puppy like ...

I will do a Picnic update .. Eden & Picnic look so alike ..

Are you considering another puppy Karen .... if you are wanted a Debra pup you better let her know quickly as she doesn't breed often and may not have many pups available :) :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful ... I love it now our poos are getting lots of fluff on their heads .. fringe dogs my daughter calls Picnic .. Eden is looking wonderful ...this is my favouriyte age for cockapoos 4-6 months they look so curly, soft and cockapoo looking but still puppy like ...

I will do a Picnic update .. Eden & Picnic look so alike ..

Are you considering another puppy Karen .... if you are wanted a Debra pup you better let her know quickly as she doesn't breed often and may not have many pups available :) :)
hi jojo,i am absoulutly bowled over with my beautiful girl,she is so well behaved,and loved by all members of the family. yes,we are looking for another pup,unfortunatly debra is not breeding anymore after this litter,as i have already asked her,as realy wanted a sibling. so we are looking at other breeders.:)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I am gutted Debra won't be breeding anymore :( ... she ticked all my boxes when on my search and to be honest the way she raised the litter really shows in her puppies .. my Picnic is a dream too ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.