I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to get a new crate for the weekend, we are staying in Scarborough on Saturday night before the flyball competition. Rosie had had a good chew on the zip on our soft crate so the door wont zip shut, a warning to those thinking about getting one don't leave your pup unsupervised with the door hanging loose.
So decided to get another metal crate that will fit in my car, 30"" is the largest that will fit for the hight. So onto the Dogs Health web site sold out, must have been a run on the crates. Onto Ebay found one at Stack m High Ltd £24.89 P&P free that with next day delivery. Came today it's a Ellie-Bo brand crate and very well made.
They have 36" crates for £29.95 P&P free. And they come in silver, gold or black.

30" crate
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Stack-m-Hi...875809018&_sid=47557458&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

36" crate
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Stack-m-Hi...875810018&_sid=47557458&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Thank you .. I do need another crate for Oakley .. he is taller than I expected .... he is fully grown (hasn't grown for ages) now and I am happy to get him the next size up now, his final crate .... think to shoulders he is 17.5 inches give or take half an inch for fluff... not the easiest dog to measure .. he looks at me like I am crazy with my measuring tape.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks for that I will order one for Coco as I think his 30" is getting too small. The ginuea pigs can have his old one for the garden.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for that tip, we need to get puppy shopping soon. We pick up our gorgeous puppy 5 weeks today!
Pip x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Morning Pippa... Looks like we are up early this wonderful Saturday morning:)

My Honey was wanting some mummy time at 6.30am, but now she is fast asleep next to me ..... dogs hey ... oh well at least I can spend time catching up on here :)

Think I may bath my dogs today .... they are a bit smelly ha ha ha ...

Where is Kipper from?
Have you got any pics?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, we spent the day at Ascot races for my 40th! We're getting Kipper from a lovely lady called Susan Hornyak in Dorset. She was recommended by our friend. She has an advert on Breeders online at the moment.
X

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have got the Ellie Bo crate for Crumble from stack m High, very pleased with it and was here the next day 36 inch with bedding

1 - 7 of 7 Posts