I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I have been researching and getting excited and am off to view a pup at Colne Valley on Saturday.
Any advice and info from anyone about anything greatly appreciated!
Julia

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Julia

Welcome to the crazy world of cockapoos .. you will love owning a cockapoo and love this forum too ...

We will all be begging for photos soon :) :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hi and welcome, do you know what "mix" your getting? I've got Bertie who's an English show x mini poodle and he's such a character! He makes me laugh on a daily basis :D Keep us posted on how your visit goes.

Clare and Bertie

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Lolly is from colnevalley cockapoos too. She was 1 in January (we got her at 8 weeks old the day before Good Friday last year) and she has been a complete joy! Joe was very friendly and I can recommend him and his pups. We visited and picked Lolly at 5 weeks - she is one of the white and apricot puppies on his 'previous puppies for sale' section.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi & welcome!
You must be very excited :D
I'm sure everyone would love to see some pictures ;)
What colour and *** is your pup?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
You must have chosen now? Would love to hear and see some pictures :D Unless you've posted elsewhere already then sorry lol :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Julia,

I am going Saturday (colnevalley cockapoo that is) just wondered how you got on and what you thought of Joe and pretty much everything and anything you know lol.

Just very excited, hope you don't mind.

Thanks

JC x

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have been recommended to colne valley too, joe has some beautiful looking cockapoos, is it very hard to get to as I'm from Kent and a little bit worried about the journey home for the pup I choose. Joe seems to have everything in place and looks like the best breeder to buy from. Just can't wait to have a new addition to my little family

1 - 13 of 13 Posts