I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, what a lovely helpful site. We have never had a dog before and have decided the time is now right to adopt a little baby. I am waiting to hear from Marley Doodles as soon as a litter arrives so keeping my fingers crossed there are not too many people waiting. I can't believe how hard it is to find a breeder locally, I'm in Essex and MD sounded the best one that was nearest to us after reading the reviews. I'm really hoping for a red/ginger girl I can call Ivy or if not I also love the apricot. Who knows I could well and truly fall in love with any colour, boy or girl!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oh how lovely. Ivy is a beautiful name and i am quite sure she will be as beautiful as her name:)

ps Welcome and good luck hunting

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, lots of infor on the site. cant wait to hear about your pup when you eventualy get him or her.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hi Donna and welcome! I'm in Suffolk, about 20 mins from Colchester. I'm collecting our first ever pup from Jukee Doodles (who are breeders in Lincolnshire and are members on here) next month and am very excited!

Happy hunting! xx

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all I will keep you posted. Can't believe some of you have four!!! They must be adorable to go to those lengths, and a 10 week old how lovely. Good luck sarette hope the stork delivers the baby safely. Doesn't it feel like being on maternity leave waiting for the baby to arrive hehehehe xxxx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
:welcome: I'm also having a Jukee Doodles pup, choosing in 4 days :eek: so excited :jumping: I actually didn't sleep last night, until I heard the birds up and singing again. Look forward to hearing all about Ivy and seeing pics :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ali and Sarette have you both chosen your puppy?
As for sleepless nights think that's something you may have to get use to :) xx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Thank you all I will keep you posted. Can't believe some of you have four!!! They must be adorable to go to those lengths, and a 10 week old how lovely. Good luck sarette hope the stork delivers the baby safely. Doesn't it feel like being on maternity leave waiting for the baby to arrive hehehehe xxxx
lol they are like chocolets, you cant just have one, (but its alway good to have time between getting one pup and a second)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'm officially choosing on the 16th... but have already chosen my favourite as we went to a hug a pup party at the weekend, and he was just adorable! Just hoping no one else wants him who's higher on the list..!

Where abouts in Essex are you?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Hi Donna, I haven't chosen - well, not officially! I'm going on Saturday, have my beady eye on one or two though. I'd like a blonde parti, but realise I may end up choosing something completely different .......
I'm hoping that my cocker spaniel will love the puppy instantly and pup will be comforted and not wake too early :rolleyes: ever the optimist! :D
Whereabouts are you? I'm an Essex girl originally :twothumbs: (also obsessed with smilies!)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Around number 30, although I overhead Stephen say that a couple of people have come off the list and moved to another one as their circumstances have changed, so maybe 28 now haha!

Reactions: ali-s.j.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm sure the pup will choose you Ali, let's hope only one stands out cos that must be hardest thing choosing if there's a few that catch your eye. I'm from Loughton, where are you originally from?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I was born in Shenfield, grew up in Billericay, lived near Maldon before I moved to Scotland 23 years ago.
I have fallen in love with 1 pup, but very conscious that JD say that it is very different when you see them for real :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I was born in Braintree, lived there then moved to Silver End, worked in Witham and lived in Colchester for 4 years :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know that area well we moved to Wickford for a year two years ago but it didn't work out cos of hubbies work and the children, only one settled in so we had to move back to Loughton. Silly question but who is JD, I've noticed that a few times and being new not sure sorry ;)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I lived by the station in Witham when I first got married - we moved to Tolleshunt Major. I have a sister in Colchester, one in Kelvedon and Dad in Coggeshall. Will definitely have to come and see you! :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Donna - JD is Jukee Doodles - they have had 10 litters in the past 6 weeks, lots of us on here because of them, choosing/picking up pups in the next wee while. Look back on threads on "The Puppy Place" - there is a video update of the pups :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts