I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi, This picture was taken at bout 6 weeks.
Check out the muddy paws. This is not going to be good for
my cream carpets. Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oh she is just stunning! I still think she looks like a Belle :) xx

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far,
Lottie, Dusty, Florence, Mimi, Flossy, Betty, Betsy, Dottie,Dolly
Dixie, Trixie and a million other ones that have come and gone..
Belle is nice but my best friends dog is Bella..

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I like Betty from your list! :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ha ha, Miss Bossy Knickers looks like she's having a lovely muddy time :D Can't help with names as we are totally stuck too and can't all agree on a girls name ... however, we've got boy's names coming out of our ears, enough to have a whole herd of cockapoos!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Wait until you pick her up and see what seems most natural to call her - though with the state of those paws, Dusty seems to fit quite well :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I have a white pup and everyone comments on how hard it is to keep a white dog clean. I reply with " well she's no dirtier than a black dog - it's just I can see the dirt so I know it's there and can clean her before it goes all over my sofa" :p

·
Registered
170 Posts
She looks like a girl that knows how to have fun! Betty suits her - Betty bossy knickers :laugh:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a white pup and everyone comments on how hard it is to keep a white dog clean. I reply with " well she's no dirtier than a black dog - it's just I can see the dirt so I know it's there and can clean her before it goes all over my sofa" :p
I quite agree.. better to be able to see it and clean it up before it hits the sofa
( which incidentally is white!!)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha ha, Miss Bossy Knickers looks like she's having a lovely muddy time :D Can't help with names as we are totally stuck too and can't all agree on a girls name ... however, we've got boy's names coming out of our ears, enough to have a whole herd of cockapoos!
Funny how we have the same problem.. tons of boy names. Even considered giving her a boy name out of desperation.

·
Registered
283 Posts
lol it sounds like your be doing a lot of cleaning, i have wooden floors and it seems that the mop is never out my hand x

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone for your suggestions..will bear them all in mind. Any other suggestions welcome:) Time is running out!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Its so hard, we had a few of those names I like Dolly..... Polly.Eedie,Kitty (!!), Elsie.Hettie,Hatty,Nettie.... erm x

·
Registered
24 Posts
No name

I havnt even got my pup yet and hes already got a name lol
Cant beat the good old fashioned names for a dog .
Think I would have violet if I were having a girl.
:):)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its so hard, we had a few of those names I like Dolly..... Polly.Eedie,Kitty (!!), Elsie.Hettie,Hatty,Nettie.... erm x
Hi Karen, seems we have similar taste in names. I like all of these but it is just deciding on the final one!! She looks curly for her age compared to some I have seen - perhaps she will just known as my little curly wurly:)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah little baby ...we had a really long list when we got Mable but no one could agree so we each picked one and then pulled one out of the hat Pearl won ..... but democracy did nt and so the kids settled on Mable that hadnt even made its way from the list to the hat :p Cant bring to mind any names that have curly connotations x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts