I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
God its unbelievable all the pups that need re-homing,cocker spaniel bitch put on yesterday you wanna see her pic she is soooo cute Norwich, Norfolk. I gotta stop browsing gets a bit depressing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im sorry i don't know how to do that. It says i can see the ad earlier because im a member there is no contact no so you have to email through the site. God i really need to know how to use the computer a bit more lol. They are asking for £450 ovno but like you said before god knows where they would end up if they were free some puppy farm. You would pay probably £100 plus at the RSPCA or somewhere.

Description

Charlie is just 6 months old, she is house trained, affectionate and intelligent. Both parents are lovely pedigree dogs, her mum is a black Cocker Spaniel (show dog) and dad is a black toy poodle. I have to go back to work full time meaning that Charlie would be on her own, which is unfair - so we have decided she needs a loving home where she would have company. She is great with our children and has already learned to sit and walk very nicely on the lead. She is very obedient and we can allow her off the lead without worrying.

Charlie is very healthy and has had health checks with our local vet, she has had all her vaccinations and is flead and wormed monthly. As she is a poodle cross, Charlie doesn't malt. We have clipper her hair short recently, but it is approximately 2 inches long when left.

We all adore her and will be very sad to see her go, but it is best for Charlie. She is definitely a "people" dog and loves to be around you, she will happily lay at your feet for hours!

Charlie will be easy to train and she will adapt quickly to a new home if she is given love and affection. She has everything she needs that we will of course let you take with her (cage, bed, toys, towels, bowls, lead etc). Charlie sleeps in her cage at night and we put her outside for the toilet in the morning and before she goes to sleep.

Charlie loves her walks and is learning to play fetch. She really is a lovely puppy and will make someone very happy.

Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Tasha

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/105374031/gorgeous-cockerpoo-female-puppy.html
I have no idea if this is right . I think i might have just worked it out sorry.
Thank-You Tasha - that's perfect.

I have contacted the advertiser and offered her the CCGB's assistance.

We do have an increasing number of people on our lists looking to offer from short-term Foster homes through to Forever Homes to any Cockapoo. If and when one is offered through us we do act in strictest the confidence and we don't make any judgement - we simply look to offer a free service of matching a dog with the right home.
We don't offer dogs to the first on the list and we don't offer them to the first to reply - we actually try and look to find the right home first time with minimal stress to both dog and owner.

Stephen X

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.