I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
any cockapoo mummys and daddys from devon and cornwall?
we got boycie from exeter .
would love to meet local cockapoo owners in area
many thanks
marzy

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Well is back to the top of the pile there might be some takers now ... although now that Boycie is winning trophies people might feel threatened lol x

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
karen lol
no competition ........really!!!!!!

just thought id bump up the thread rather then staring a new one
marzy:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi from Cornwall.

Hi, I live in Cornwall and have a twelve month old chocolate cockapoo named Lola. There is one other one in our village that I know off. Last year when she was tiny and really cute we couldn't walk down the street without all the holiday makers asking what she was and where we got her.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Lyn when we were on holiday in Devon we were stopped constantly ...for considerably chats sometimes by people who were thinking about getting a dog, we had people stopping there cars lol its the nearest to being a celeb lol you certainly get attention. Lola s a great name any pics ... the season will be starting soon so get ready
to be a cockapoo ambassador again :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi where about in cornwall? We live in Plymouth but got a caravan in polperro
Boycie is 8 mths tomorrow and jet black x
Marzy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, we live in Perranporth, Cornwall. I haven't put any photo's of Lola up yet but with my son's help I will asap. She loves the beach so much and has recently discovered the deeper rock pools which she swims in. She's a natural. Trouble is her coat is so long as we haven't plucked up the courage to get her cut yet, so she deposits half the beach in my sitting room every day. Anybody out there with any suggestions of a good groomer in my area, who is used to grooming cockapoos. Last year we met a few holidaymakers with their dogs and they were all quite upset at the results of harsh grooming. I'm dreading taking her but she does need doing. She has a few matts which I have been slowly untangling. She is so patient and never gets grumpy. Hope to maybe see you in Perranporth one day? Lyn

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Just be really firm and specific as to how you want her cut, but take her before she gets too matted or they may have to cut her short.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I'm new and in Devon

Hi. I live just outside of Exeter and work there and have just been to look at a litter of pups. Where in Exeter did yours come from?? :wave:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
boycie

Hi ladybird
We got Boycie from kenton in exeter f1 cockapoo !
Tuckleberry cockapoo from Nat and Paul whom I would highly
Recommend ! Lula is Boycie mum .
Where did you see some at exeter?
Marzy
I know there's a breeder in taunton Bideford and ivybridge

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not comfortable with the breeder

Hi Marzy.
This lady is in Redhills, just on the edge of exeter. Went to look at the pups last night. They were gorgeous, but the woman was very pushy and in your face! She showed us what she said was the mum, an aged golden show cocker. She said that the dad came from Tiverton, but no more info. The problem I had was that the bitch didn't look right....can't explain it! ...and she didn't look as though she'd been feeding pups.....no swollen teats??!! I may just be ultra suspicious but I decided that I didn't want to give her my hard earned money.
I am looking though, if anyone knows of any. Looking for a black bitch, but lean towars the cocker look as apposed to the poodle. (no insult intended...just prefer the shape of the cocker face)
Jenny

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Jenny
Have a look on tuckleberry cockapoo s or look our Boycie he's all black
Looks cockerish! Nat is really nice and you can ask any questions . She now has 3 cocker batches and breeds with Rupert the local poodle stud .
Or pm me and I will send tel no x
Marzy

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Hi Jenny
I live just north of Tiverton and have a friend who lives near Animal Kingdom just north of Exeter, we both have cockerpoos but we bought them in Wales. I will be interested to know where you get your pup from eventually - good luck - Cara

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone. I've found a beautiful little girl from a really nice couple in Teignmouth. The mum is a gorgeous little black cockapoo and dad was a white cockapoo so my girl is an F2 pup.
I hope the pic uploads :D sooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Will be bringing her home in about 3 weeks.
Jenny

Attachments

1 - 20 of 68 Posts