I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Sorry everyone, could you please continue you conversation privately. Buying and selling of puppies is not allowed on the forum. I apologise as this should have been dealt with much sooner.
Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cockapoo pups

If you go into my info there should be a photo of Milly trying to upload pup photo but having probs!
I have no idea how to contact u privately Esther but I'm extremely interested in buying a wee breed and cared for cockapoo pup. Can u private message me or email me on [email protected] or call me on 07850025301. I can come to Belfast this afternoon or tomorrow around 5
Laura

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, im new to the site. Im im based in belfast and looking to get a pup and would love all your advice an opinions on breeders in the province etc etc, im having a hard time finding breeders so every little but of info would really help Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all. I'm just introducing myself. My names Graham and I'm from Bangor County Down and I'm a new owner of a 13 week old Cockapoo named Alfie.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, any idea in how i post a thumbnail? Do any NI owners ever have meets? My wife and I are pretty new to the breed and would be interested in meeting other owners.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Alfie is gorgeous! Congrats. Who is he with in the photo? We haven't had any meets here but the numbers are rising so maybe we will!

·
Registered
7 Posts
when we bought Alfie his cousin (mothers were sisters) was still unsold from a different litter. So when we got home I told my wifes aunt about him and she went down the next day to see him.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes I def would if breeder there had any! My cousin has cockapoo also from loughall which is aj,s half brother main reason why we went there to be honest. And guy a work with has a Lhasa poo from her also!!! Ideally I really want another red one or golden colour if possible just like your nina who is adorable!!

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Yes I def would if breeder there had any! My cousin has cockapoo also from loughall which is aj,s half brother main reason why we went there to be honest. And guy a work with has a Lhasa poo from her also!!! Ideally I really want another red one or golden colour if possible just like your nina who is adorable!!
I didn't even know there was a breeder there. What are they like? Do they carry out health testing? Are they a home breeder?

·
Registered
8 Posts
She was lovely when we went down...its a farmhouse and she has loads of diff dogs so we where a bit cautious the first time we went in case it was more like a puppy farm. But she brought mum and dad into us along with few of the other dogs she breeds from and they all ran to her and seemed excited to see her etc!! When we collected aj he had first injections was wormed/flea'd etc..vets book with dates of jabs and puppy food!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts