I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im just wondering in anyone is close to the Co. Durham area that would be interested in meeting up from doggie walks.
My little Smith is allowed to play out but unfortunately the only dog to cross his path is my brothers westie and she is not feeling the love from him :(

I would love from him to confidently mix with other dogs and have playtime.

If anyone is interested please let me know. :ilmc:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Didn't think any one would miss me lol.

With Flyball comp's and work pressures I've just been having a quick look on the site every now and then, and have missed this thread.

Hi Allyson, where abouts in Co Durham do you live. It would be fun to meet up at some time, but it might be hard to tell Smith and Rosie apart when they are rolling about.

Ali we live about the same distance from Bamburgh. Would be a great place for a meet. It has one of the beautiful beaches that we are lucky to have in Northumberland.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
[QUOTEAli we live about the same distance from Bamburgh. Would be a great place for a meet.][/QUOTE]
Oh that would be great - happy to meet anywhere along the coast :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ooo I live roughly a 15 min drive from Druridge, although we don't have our Cockapoo yet( roll on October!!) I would love to meet up with everyone else:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh hello and sorry ive not had a chance to get online for a while.

I'd love to meet up sometime - we should organise a little get together.
Wow Colin i can see what you mean Rosie and Smith are sooo similar, im just wondering if she is as clumsy as him lol.

Ally

1 - 16 of 16 Posts