I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is strictly a cockapoo forum but Dexter made a lovely friend in the park today. She was a cavachon- a cross between a cavalier and a bichon frise. It's the third one I've seen now. It seems it's another cross-breed that is becoming popular. Funny if the true pedigrees are becoming less popuar now.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
When I got Wilf a friend of mine got a cockerchon, he was a lovely dog ( Im talking past tense the dogs ok just emigrated ). Lovely temprament, smaller ears and shorter nose, very handsome... his coat was harder to manage though x

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
My friend just got a cavador (cavalier x labrador) and it is so cute - like a mini lab. All the funny names make me chuckle.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
A friend was just tell me about her friend who has a Westie Bichon (weechon i think it was called) and saying how cute it was.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Heard of them all but lovely to see pics.... nice coat

Hybrid breeds are very popular now ..... love the mixed up names too :) :)

Lets face it ****-a-poo ....funny name ...perfect pet :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I'm fascinated by Hybrids! x

·
Registered
720 Posts
Next door's son has a cockerchon loverly Little dog. We have met a westypoo, white bundle of fluff, a jackapoo, he was a right little scruff. All very friendly and playful.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Our neighbour has a jackadoodle its like a teddy bear... although I have seen a couple that are more wirey and taken on the jack russel coat x

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Kendal,love the pic of the cavachon,what a sweetie.Here is one of the dogs that i walk,siggy the crestiepoo( chinese crested powder puff variety x toy poodle,he is adorable!!:)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
mandy does he still lok like nthat now or has he gotten lighter and curlier. he is so cute, its funny how everyones reaction to him is alway "is he real" lol

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
He is lighter and a bit curlier but with the same adorable face and huge ears,i get stopped everywhere i go with him cos he looks so unusual:)

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Heard of them all but lovely to see pics.... nice coat

Hybrid breeds are very popular now ..... love the mixed up names too :) :)

Lets face it ****-a-poo ....funny name ...perfect pet :)

Loving names too...............BUT............what would you call a:

Boxer / Poodle cross ?

Shitzu / Poodle cross ??

Shitzu / Cocker cross ???

................EVEN this site can throw a sticky situation up every now and again !!!!! as a certainly young lady who came to visit the other day (yes you know who you are !!!) - was out watching her son swimming - and using her phone to check the threads found that her internet froze on "I Love My ****..." !!! whilst surrounded by lots of other people !!! :D

Stephen x

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
To be honest, I think that my 'Poo Fest '11 sign raised a few eyebrows at Rickmansworth on Sunday. Only one person had the courage to ask what it meant!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
EVEN this site can throw a sticky situation up every now and again !!!!! as a certainly young lady who came to visit the other day (yes you know who you are !!!) - was out watching her son swimming - and using her phone to check the threads found that her internet froze on "I Love My ****..." !!! whilst surrounded by lots of other people !!! :D

Stephen x
I had the same thing! I was sneaking a look at the forum while at work the other week and my boss came in my office. I minimised my window in time, but he came over to look at something on my monitor and it was only after he left that I realised that the tab at the bottom of the screen said, yes, you've guessed it, "I love my ****...". I am expecting to receive my P45 at any moment...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Loving names too...............BUT............what would you call a:

Boxer / Poodle cross ?

Shitzu / Poodle cross ??

Shitzu / Cocker cross ???

................EVEN this site can throw a sticky situation up every now and again !!!!! as a certainly young lady who came to visit the other day (yes you know who you are !!!) - was out watching her son swimming - and using her phone to check the threads found that her internet froze on "I Love My ****..." !!! whilst surrounded by lots of other people !!! :D

Stephen x
Didn't you see Britains got Talent with the Bullshitz! :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts