I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is strictly a cockapoo forum but Dexter made a lovely friend in the park today. She was a cavachon- a cross between a cavalier and a bichon frise. It's the third one I've seen now. It seems it's another cross-breed that is becoming popular. Funny if the true pedigrees are becoming less popuar now.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
When I got Wilf a friend of mine got a cockerchon, he was a lovely dog ( Im talking past tense the dogs ok just emigrated ). Lovely temprament, smaller ears and shorter nose, very handsome... his coat was harder to manage though x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Heard of them all but lovely to see pics.... nice coat

Hybrid breeds are very popular now ..... love the mixed up names too :) :)

Lets face it ****-a-poo ....funny name ...perfect pet :)

Loving names too...............BUT............what would you call a:

Boxer / Poodle cross ?

Shitzu / Poodle cross ??

Shitzu / Cocker cross ???

................EVEN this site can throw a sticky situation up every now and again !!!!! as a certainly young lady who came to visit the other day (yes you know who you are !!!) - was out watching her son swimming - and using her phone to check the threads found that her internet froze on "I Love My ****..." !!! whilst surrounded by lots of other people !!! :D

Stephen x

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
EVEN this site can throw a sticky situation up every now and again !!!!! as a certainly young lady who came to visit the other day (yes you know who you are !!!) - was out watching her son swimming - and using her phone to check the threads found that her internet froze on "I Love My ****..." !!! whilst surrounded by lots of other people !!! :D

Stephen x
I had the same thing! I was sneaking a look at the forum while at work the other week and my boss came in my office. I minimised my window in time, but he came over to look at something on my monitor and it was only after he left that I realised that the tab at the bottom of the screen said, yes, you've guessed it, "I love my ****...". I am expecting to receive my P45 at any moment...

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Loving names too...............BUT............what would you call a:

Boxer / Poodle cross ?

Shitzu / Poodle cross ??

Shitzu / Cocker cross ???

................EVEN this site can throw a sticky situation up every now and again !!!!! as a certainly young lady who came to visit the other day (yes you know who you are !!!) - was out watching her son swimming - and using her phone to check the threads found that her internet froze on "I Love My ****..." !!! whilst surrounded by lots of other people !!! :D

Stephen x
Didn't you see Britains got Talent with the Bullshitz! :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.