I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,

I am wondering if anyone wants to meet to take their dog for a walk with me and my cockapoo puppy Pixel? I love walking her but often think it would be much more fun to have a chat/coffee with someone else whilst walking.

Anyone fancy meeting up who lives in and around the Bristol, uk area? I work in the day so in the late afternoon/evening or weekends would be best for me.

Hopefully, someone will answer this.

Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi,
I have a Bristol postcode BS39 live near Midsomer Norton. Would love to meet up and would be available all day (not usually weekends). Here comes the problem. I don't drive so am stuck locally...so this is probably not too much use to you. Rocky is almost 6 months old.
Laney x :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey,
Yes, I saw you were from Bristol. I live the M32 side of Bristol so you are about 20 miles away. That is quite a long way. I do evenings after 4.00pm as I work but sometimes in the day as I am a teacher so have some holidays.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well I hope for your sake that you find somebody closer, you're right, 20 miles is a long way for you to come...but should you decide to....let me know!! :D what do you teach, and what age group? x

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bristol is my home town and I'm normally about once a month.
Got my own two cockapoos plus walk in laws cockapoo and cairn.
Where are u based?
Kingswood, hanham , chipping sodbury areas for me. Adam

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, ok laney I will let you know. Shame that the geography has got in the way. I am a primary school teacher and teach all ages from 6 to 11.

Adam, I am based in Downend/Fishponds so not far from you. Whereabouts do you live then if you come back to Bristol monthly?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, a lovely park just 10 minutes from our house. I didn't know it was even there before we got Pixel. So far I have stuck to the open fields as I am not sure about her being near rivers and woods yet. She's still practising coming back when called so I worry about her being stuck in the river unable to get out or chasing something in the woods and not coming back. It's a lovely walk though.

·
Registered
322 Posts
We are down in brizzle the weekend of the 19th of sept. So could plan a meet up. My two cockapoo, mum in laws cockapoo and cairn. Plus other stragglers lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the 19th is a monday so do you mean that weekend or the weekend before? I should be around. Sounds good. I saw another cockapoo for the first time the other day but would love Pixel to play with more of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts