I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i have just got off the phone to a lady who is needing to rehome her cockapoo puppy :(

He is almost 17 weeks old, F1 working x mini
Mum is a working cocker owned by a game keeper, dad is a choc/white mini poodle (also Lola's dad). sire is PRA optigen tested clear, unsure with dam but think she may be BVA tested.

The pup is choc/white, fantastic in every way- usual confident, happy pup. Has been living with children and a cat and is crate trained and house trained. He is vaccinated/wormed/flea'd etc and knows some basic commands.

His current owners are devastated to have to rehome him and have stressed that their descision is completely to do with them and not him. I have discussed with them about returning him to the breeder, but for various reasons they are reluctant to do so.

Their main 'ask' for a new home is that they have previously owned dogs before -also, he is used to his owners working from home so some company may be prefferable.

If you would like further details, please PM me. Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Don't be naughty ... I really don't need pushing when it comes to cockapoos ha ha ha .. I would be happy with one of every colour .... a house full please :)

I would love a choccy .. but I have promised myself the next cockapoo I have will be bred by me :) which will be soooo special ... what a great reason to have a litter :) makes me smile just thinking about it ...

Katie have you got any pics of this lovely pup ... lets get us coo'ing :) and find him the very best home xxx

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The owner is e-mailing me some through and i will get them on here as soon as i get them. He is Lola's 1/2 brother (different mum) so will be yummy!! Then again, what cockapoo isn't??!!:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.