I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am on Raffles pre-reserve list. & just like others I only saw all the bad reviews after joining it. Has anyone been successful on getting their deposit back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Raffles

I have the two most beautiful cockapoos from Raffles , 18 months and 9 months old, they have been perfect from day one. Well behaved, easy to train, laid back and very sociable.

I can’t fault Raffles and if I needed any advice they were always happy to help. I know of other families that have bought puppies from Raffles and they have also been very pleased with their fur ball.

I can’t fault our girls😄

·
Registered
4 Posts
The number one rule ive picked up of checking for ethical dog breeding and making sure mum dogs aren't suffering is seeing pups with the mums and making sure they aren't breeding more than 3-4 times over their first 4/5 years (and not after that). I saw no evidence that persuaded me Raffles keeps to these guidelines ...quite the opposite. It looked like a massive money making machine. We should be able to see a healthy happy bitch with puppies (not through a camera and not carried in!) and be assured she isn't being overbred. Also that puppies aren't being bought from elsewhere...no way of knowing that. In that case they mums could also be badly treated and there's no way of knowing. The whole thing looked good on surface but was very worrying so I stepped away from it.
I have just visited a hobby breeder this weekend...couldn't be more opposite. We Met parent dogs and the grandma dog and where the fur babies will be born. Once born we will.visit and see pups with their mum and dad dogs in situ.
My heart breaks for the bitches being overbred and abused ...many end up in rescue centres having been abandoned. Seems that we need to call for.much better rules for dog breeding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Raffles

I have the two most beautiful cockapoos from Raffles , 18 months and 9 months old, they have been perfect from day one. Well behaved, easy to train, laid back and very sociable.

I can’t fault Raffles and if I needed any advice they were always happy to help. I know of other families that have bought puppies from Raffles and they have also been very pleased with their fur ball.

I can’t fault our girls😄
Can I ask if you were able to meet the mum and dad when you visited/collected pups?
Thx

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am on Raffles pre-reserve list. & just like others I only saw all the bad reviews after joining it. Has anyone been successful on getting their deposit back.
we have done the same and was wondering what you decided to do and whether you got your deposit back?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts