I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By my reckoning, it is now the end of the week, it has been a horrible week, with poor Obi being so ill, but the news last night was so encouraging, I think we all deserve a treat, so JoJo, tell us your news, pleeeeease, with pictures :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ali I do have news .. but I have been so worried for Obi and my thoughts have been with Clare this week that I just didn't want to share any news until I knew Obi was ok .. I know you will all understand .. it has been a horrible week for us all...

I have not kept it secret for any other reason ... just I want Obi to be at home with his family and join in the JoJo announcement xxx

My trip to meet my breeder was lovely but we did talk about Obi and he was in all our thoughts...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I do understand JoJo, and it's so thoughtful of you to wait for Obi to be home :) Double celebration .....

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I want everyone to enjoy my puppy introduction ... especially Clare and Obi :)

Hurry home Obi ... we have a new friend to tell you all about xxxx

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
:jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Come on Jo!!!!!!! Its down to you to add some more good news to a very happy friday.........................................:) x

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
It just has to be tonight JoJo even if we all have to wait until 11pm (and I need to take the duct tape off my mouth :tapedshut: :tapedshut: :tapedshut: :tapedshut: so I can eat)
HAHHAH MEE TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! eeeee the duct tape hurts :tapedshut::tapedshut::tapedshut::tapedshut:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts