I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met someone today who has a 9 week old pup - think the mum is Dolly but my memory is appalling! Any others out there?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I was going to get one from that litter, but by that time we'd all talked about it (we were on holiday) they had all been reserved, so instead we're getting Poppy late October :D I think there is defintiely one owner on here though, i'm sure someone mentioned a pup on one of my threads...

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I can imagine :D I can't remember how many were in the litter :/ But I do know that Anthony kept a little red boy as his own pet for him & his girlfriend :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have one of their pup's. Maggie she is 10 weeks old today so must be her brother, there was 11 of them altogether. Maggie just had her 2nd jabs today :(

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Big litter then :) I can't believe they all sold out so quick in that litter if there were so many! We missed out on one haha, aww she will be fine :D Least she will be allowed out for walks in a couple of weeks now! :)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
We've always had a bit of a problem with Izzie on the lead, as a puppy she ALWAYS bit her lead when she was put on, now that she's a it older she isn't quite as bad, she doesn't like it but I think she's just gotten used to it & knows that she gets walkies if she goes on the lead :) Plus as soon as we're on the grass path away from the road she is let straight off, so i'm sure Maggie will get better in time :) She just has to learn to associate it with good things! & that will be happening soon :) Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts