I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I am trying to trace the litter mates of our 11 week old pup Freya. She is an Anzil pup born on 22nd June this year. Her Mum is Rosie and her Dad is Chico. It would be great to find out where her siblings ended up. Thanks. Roz

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

I've got Harley black boy from Anzil, Rosie is the mum, I've been so busy since I picked him up I've barley had time to catch up on here. How your pup doing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for responding so quickly. Where are you both based? We are in Glasgow.
Freya is a delight and settling in well. She has a fantastic nature and we couldn't be any happier with her. I think I have attached a picture. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He is gorgeous and very different from the last time I saw him! Are you planning to go to any of the scottish meets? It would be lovely to get the pups together.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember Harley from when we picked up Freya. He was full of life and he looks fab. Has he settled in OK as I remember Anthony saying he was a bit of a mummy's boy and he didn't like being away from Rosie.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He is gorgeous and very different from the last time I saw him! Are you planning to go to any of the scottish meets? It would be lovely to get the pups together.
I am sure we will go, would be great to them together again. Am so glad I went down to see them at six weeks got to see them all. When I picked Bailey up the rest of the litter had gone to there homes so he was on his own.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi he's been great, although still a mummy's boy follows me everywhere and just lives under my feet. Anthony said he was a chunk right from the start he was right cause all he wants to do is eat. He's already gown loads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pup from Rosie and Chico's litter

Hi,
We have Sasha from Rosie and Chico's litter. She was the black girl with a stripe. She's absolutely lovely, very affectionate and easy going. We are so enjoying having her. We live in derbyshire. Good to hear about some of her siblings. I'll try to work out how to post a photo of her. Ruth :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Thanks for responding so quickly. Where are you both based? We are in Glasgow.
Freya is a delight and settling in well. She has a fantastic nature and we couldn't be any happier with her. I think I have attached a picture. Fingers crossed.
Freya is adorable, I LOVE her little white muzzle and chest. :love-eyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts