I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
How cute is he! Wow, he is stunning. Helen, is he apricot? Excuse my ignorance.... I'm new to all this - only joined yesterday but have decided (after much pondering and chopping and changing) that a cockapoo is the dog for me. As part of my research into finding the right breeder (a minefield), I was so happy to stumble across your forum and have already found it very informative and helpful. I am just in the process of contacting breeders that I like the sound of to see if any of them are expecting litters in the near future. I haven't really decided on colour but am thinking apricot, cream, red or chocolate but I'm sure this could all change! Anyhow, just wanted to say Hi and Barney is totally gorgeous :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thankyou for all your lovely comments !!! Yes he is apricot ( looks much lighter on the photo ) He is from a show dark golden cocker mum and a chocolate brown miniature dad. He is just a star x Ony had 1 wee inside in 3 days and that was my fault really as I wasnt watching x He sits on command and now gives you his paw x
It was a long frustarting journey to find him and I worried that I was doing the right thing as I had never had a dog before and it has been well worth the wait x I cant get over how instant the love is for them !!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Maggie x

Oh thankyou x Yes he is so lovely x He is a show/miniature cross. He is 9 weeks old today x He is a lovely rich golden colour x He is darker than he looks on the pictures but they do normally pale in colour so he will probably end up a creamy colour. He has been a little star so far x The most important thing to get right is the breeder x He is from Anthony at Anzil in Liverpool x Fantastic breeder in my opinion and I had visited plenty !!! Make sure the relevant health checks are in place and the temperament of the parents is vitally mportant x Keep us posted on your journey xx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.