I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
No they are not - no dogs are truly hypoallergenic and if allergies are an issue you are far better to go with a pure breed where you can spend time with pups and adults before getting your dog and know exactly what the coat will be.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No they are not - no dogs are truly hypoallergenic and if allergies are an issue you are far better to go with a pure breed where you can spend time with pups and adults before getting your dog and know exactly what the coat will be.
which breed is good for now a days

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
It depends on what allergy people have, as I say there is no such thing as a hypoallergenic dog so if people have allergies they need to spend time with different breeds and see what they react to and which they don't.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NO, I don't have any dog now but before covid19 I have two poodles because its hard to take care of due to the pandemic time that's why I sold them now I am thinking for the new breed

·
Registered
9 Posts
NO, I don't have any dog now but before covid19 I have two poodles because its hard to take care of due to the pandemic time that's why I sold them now I am thinking for the new breed
  • Are cockapoos hypoallergenic?
Because they have the Poodle in their heritage, Cockapoos are sometimes promoted as being hypoallergenic. But allergies are caused not by a particular dog coat type but by dander (the dead skin cells that are shed by all dogs and people). ... Cockapoos are companion dogs.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
I would say if you had to sell your previous dogs due to not being able to take care of them you would be better to wait until your life is much more settled before you get another dog. I view them as a responsibility for the next 12-15 years so need to be prepared for that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts