I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
For my two it would be things like, the blanket/s they love to sleep on in the bedrooms, cooked chicken for treats! (& some cheese lol). Some chews to keep them entertained & quiet :) Our Les Poochs brushes! & some scissors for the really bad matts lol.

Not sure what else, they're the main things we would need for our two!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Deffinatly Hattie though ask me in week one of puppy ownership and answer may have been very different! Frankfurter treats very good to focus the mind, good friends to share puppy care and good outdoor space to let off steam!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Great thread!

Mine would be my D-matting tool from PAH and frankfurter sausages. When I first got Daisy she turned her nose up at every treat but Frankfurters helped me turn a corner with her training! Who would have thought it?! :D

G

·
For my two it would be things like, the blanket/s they love to sleep on in the bedrooms, cooked chicken for treats! (& some cheese lol). Some chews to keep them entertained & quiet :) Our Les Poochs brushes! & some scissors for the really bad matts lol.

Not sure what else, they're the main things we would need for our two!

Which Les Poochs brushes do you have? Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I love the Dog Gone Smart crate pads even though Betty doesn't have a crate as these are great blankets and i have them on the sofa as they are waterproof so when she was little if she had any accidents or was sick it protected the sofa. Betty also knows that where these are on the sofa are where she can sit and if i put it on the floor she settles there too.

Other than that it would have to be a squeaky tennis ball as they keep Betty occupied for hours and work better than anything else to get her attention, i can distract her from her dinner by squeaking the ball!

x

·
Registered
65 Posts
for me it would be RocketDogs whistle which means i can let him off the lead with confidence as he responds everytime to it, even when playing with other dogs (advice from Embee). i hope i havent spoken to soon.......

and his fabric travel cot. since getting this he has been able to sleep in my room and travel safely in my parents car when they pick him up. this means they are able to go and get him at a drop of a hat if i need them to as i work.

i could not do without both of these.

·
Registered
329 Posts
For me it has to be the different kong treat balls, I give pepper one each day to keep her occupied when I'm out. I have the ones to fill with soft fillings and ones for small hard treats that she has to push around to get the treats. Sometimes she gets her tea in one.
She loves her frisby and balls and I love the flinger so I don't have to bend down to pick it up.
Chicken, ham, cheese and doggie treats.
Brush-wise I use a ladies denman hairbrush followed by a slicker and my tropiclean shampoo I definitely wouldn't be without these.
I think that's all my essentials :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.