I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to remind everyone this Poo Fest day is coming up soon (after being cancelled last month because of bad weather!) Its on 9th June at Ashridge Monument in Hertfordshire. Everyone is welcome friends and all (please let me know if your attending so I can make sure we don't head off on walk leaving anyone behind. There is a super cafe but a wonderful picnic area if you prefer. It looks like we have a good turn out but let's make it bigger!!! Come along let the dogs have a super run with their doggy buddies and the humans can all put faces to names on here. Hope to see you there Mary :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to let those who may decide to pop along all are welcome, friends of friends, frirnd of your cockapoo will all be made welcome.
I have spoken to the national trust and as long as weather isn't chucking it down, they will be running their BBQ. The food at cafe is excellent and reasonable or if you prefer there is a grassy area to picnic. (Bring a blanket or similar) of course ample logs to sit on. There are often mobility scooters available for hire too. Look forward to seeing you all. Mary x

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope to be there. But my week (all of Weds to Sat) is slowly going into disarray :(
We are meeting at 1'30pm as Sarah said. Sorry not to post sooning ....thanks Sarah for spotting request.

Hope all can make it (who are close enough) turn out looks good and we have a large array of cockapoos coming from puppies to older dogs. and other breeds I believe.

even if you havent got your cockapoo do come along and enjoy the walk and chat with owners. should be a really fun day.

if you require my mobile please PM me and I can send it to you. We dont want to set off without anyone!!!!!!
look forward to seeing you all Mary Yogi and Harley x

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi everyone, well it our walk tomorrow at Ashridge, please let me know your coming as would hate to set off without anyone. also how many dogs you be bringing.
The weather is looking as if it is going to be kind just watched the weather forcast for tomorrow and there was more than one Sunshine on the board behind her ysy lets hope she is right!!!!!! look forward to seeing you tomorrow Mary

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I shall mention this to my other half and see if we can bring Alfie

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express
Fanntastic hope you can, we are all meeting aabout 1.30 a good turn out is expected and a range of poos of all ages and other breeds too. How old is Alfie? And have you got to come far? Let me know one way or other Mx

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please let me know if you are coming today the weather is looking kind and should be a fun day out for everyone. Just don't want to set off without someone come if you can bring your friends and neighbours with their dogs let's have a great time.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm definitely coming. I even have two dogs today, so will be bringing Millie's bestest friend too :D
Fantastic Julie, can't wait to meet you and thanks for letting me know, I'm trying to keep a track of everyone who is coming and I think some have waited to see what weather was going to be like! But will put you on my list so millie and??? I will PM you my mobile. Mx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.