I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have organised a Cockapoo walk at Ashridge Bridgwater Monument Hertfordshire: all details are on Cockapoo Owners Club (UK) but the more Cockapoos the merrier and I know that there are quite a few on here who live within easy driving distance. Please PM or register your coming through CPUK. I need to know if you are coming so I have an idea on amount of dogs and also so we don't set off without anyone!! Look forward to hearing from you.

All are welcome, There is plenty of free parking along with a coffee shop selling sarnis, soup, meals as well as cakes etc all homemade. On a Sundays they usually have a BBQ (I will check this will be running for the 29th) we will take a path out towards Ivenhoe through the woods.... I have chose this path because it has woods on either side but is accessible for pushchairs. As well as the cafe there are toilets and visitor centre with gift shop. I have put the start time as 1.30 pm giving people chance to travel and an end time of 5pm but people can go as and when they need too.

:twothumbs:

Attachments

· Registered
20 Posts
Thats a shame i dont actually pick my poo up till 30th but I went for a walk in ashridge on Saturday and met one of the most beautiful Cockapoo puppies iv ever seen, she was called Cassie and was 4 months old, I'm going to look on here now and see if she's on here :0)
I may still come along anyway just to meet you all and your gorgeous doggies so will see what I can do :0)

· Registered
3,773 Posts
Ashridge Meet Cancelled

It is with great regret that we have decided to postpone the ashridge meet due to bad weather. We do not want anyone to have to travel in bad weather so we feel it will be better to wait until a nicer day.

Mary will announce the new date soon. So sorry not to get to see everyone. :( but I am sure you will understand. x

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.