I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Attention Molly x Ziggy pups!

9K views 117 replies 18 participants last post by  Sarette 
#1 ·
It's now 11 weeks exactly that Molly and Ziggy pups were born. Shall we try and post a photo today and weigh and measure? It'll be fun to compare. Basil's coat has definitely grown this last week. I'll take my camera with me to the park and post a photo later.

Karen xx

#7 ·
OK, Basil aged 11 weeks:

I weighed him this morning using our family scales and subtracting my weight etc and he came out at 5.2kg! I might reduce his food a tad ..... I'm feeding him my own BARF and not measuring his food, just doing it by instinct. I'm interested to know what his litter mates weigh so come on guys .... xx

Karen x

#8 ·
OK, Basil aged 11 weeks:

I weighed him this morning using our family scales and subtracting my weight etc and he came out at 5.2kg! I might reduce his food a tad ..... I'm feeding him my own BARF and not measuring his food, just doing it by instinct. I'm interested to know what his litter mates weigh so come on guys .... xx

Karen x
OMG @ 5.2kg!!

I have taken pics, weighed and measured Max, will post in a bit xx

#14 ·
Right, Max weighs 2.8kg and is around 8.5 inches tall - to the shoulder (under 2 tin cans haha).

Toilet training has gone very well today, only 1 wee inside, and I am very pleased indeed! We've been practicing Recall and Sit. Max likes to chase a childs football round the garden, find sticks to chew and terrorise the Guinea Pigs.. he liks sticking his head down holes and getting a face full of dirt. He likes to sit on my feet whilst I am walking and walks between my legs so I always trip up. He follows me everywhere, except from upstairs where he is not allowed! He is continuing to be so good with the children, even the baby when he is grabbing his paws and fur... although he does try to bite them, but is put in his place. He loves his NI and gets so excited when I am dishing it up that he barks :D He also loves his liver treats and will do anything for them. He now goes in his crate anytime from 10.30pm onwards and will stay in there quietly until I come downstairs - anytime from 6am onwards usually, it was 7.30 this morning. He is always clean and dry when I get him out. He adores his Kong filled with cream cheese, liver, a slither of grated cheese and his most favourite peanut butter...

And now for the pictures!

Just been told off for digging..

Focusing on a treat

Tried to get a picture of his coat

Under the bench

Awww

#17 ·
Now for little Nell. She is 9"s tall, weighs 3kgs and her colour is changing quite alot.

Nell is doing very well, gets cuter every day. She has attended a couple of puppy training classes and is the youngest and smallest in her class but is picking things up well and seems to enjoy it except when the dax barks at her.

She went to her first puppy romp today. A bit nervous at first but was soon pelting about with the other 30+ pups. They have border collie stooge dogs that break up any trouble, it's amazing to watch.

She likes digging, playing ragga, biting everything particularly noses and feet. She doesnt like the dark or toileting in the rain. She loves our JRT Jess, our cat Chuckie and hopefully us.

As to pics

#19 ·
She's beautiful Gemma (and Lorraine!), I love her colours! She's much nearer Max's size, I am now alot less worried than I was when Karen posted Basils weight haha!

Ali, how much does Izzy weigh now then? Our little pups should stick together!! xx

Reactions: gemma27
#31 ·
So Basil is coming in ok with his weight then given Bailey is heavier.

As for Billy :eek: ........what a lovely chunky boy. Sweet little Woodetta is a poppet. :love-eyes:

Thanks for posting Stephen and Julia. It's fascinating comparing the pups in a litter as they grow and this forum is enabling us to do that! :whoo:

Karen xx

#32 ·
So that's where the other two are! Sarah, that should be numbers 9 & 10! They are enormous compared to Nell and Max.

Thanks for letting us see them, hopefully their owners will post progress periodically.

Come on the rest of you Molly/Ziggy pup owners, Show us your puppies! Where are you Dolly P and the others.......

#34 ·
Wow JD, thanks so much for posting the pics and weights, I can't believe how different the litter is turning out, but it's so fascinating to compare them all!

Come on Dolly P and Northra, let's see your pups!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.