I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With both kids back at school, my routine of an early morning walk (with 2 dogs now!) has begun again. With the kids safely on the bus, I was walking in our loal park at 7.45 this morning. It was deserted and pouring with rain, but seeing Ozzie (18 weeks now) running around with his big brother lifted my spirits no end. It was almost as if you could see him smiling! Big bruv taught him how to chase ducks into the lake, although he ran back to hide behind mummy when one quacked at him! He was soaked to the skin but thoroughly enjoyed himself, and slept in his crate all morning. Even though it was dark and rainy, my cockapoo was like a little ray of sunshine. Put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!:)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
That's lovely to read. :) I can't wait for tomorrow as it's been really hard work dragging the kids on walks every day during the holidays. My son went back today and daughter starts nursery tomorrow...yippee!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Sounds blissful! Schools here go back tomorrow, hurrah!!

Ooh I am a Veteran with this post :D

Reactions: pixie

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah Mel sounds like they had a lovely time and a great start to your day x Enjoy your walk tomorrow Clare weather permitting x

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Here you all are wishing for school to start again so you can be free at home with your baby poos and all the others out there who work in schools having to go back and leave their babies at home! I am lucky as mine have grown up and I retired from a busy school life last year and am now free with Izzy poo to do as we please.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Mel your story matches mine today! :iagree: Both children despatched for school by 7.45 and a lovely, although windy :rain:and wet, early morning walk! Best way to start the day :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts